Points will be awarded to drivers as follows:
+1 point for the driver who set the Fastest Lap if he finishes the race in top 13.
In game settings
- 18min qualifying
- 50% race distance
- Dynamic weather
- Full damage
- Parc fermé on
- Strict corner cutting
- No assists allowed!
- Equal cars
- Formation lap on
- Safety car on
If you are not be able to attend at the race, signing off can be done within the next time window of the race :
24 hours or more – No penalty
12 to 24 hours – 5 Penalty Points
12 hours – Qualifying ban
No sign off – Qualifying + race ban
If and when a driver fails to attend 3 or more races, the fulltime seat will be given to a reserve driver.
Starts & Restarts
Before starting the race session, drivers have to wait for the race direction signal “READY UP”.
The host decides on whether there will be a restart.
- It is important to race cleanly at all times, and as a driver you are required to do your best at avoiding contact with other cars.
- If a bump pass occurs, whereby the car behind creates contact with the car in front and benefits from it, the car that was initially behind must give the place back so that they have gained no benefit from the incident. This requires them to lose places on track if necessary to re-join behind the car they hit initially.
- If you leave the track for any reason, you must make sure you can re-enter the track safely and in enough space to not interfere with other drivers in any way. When you re-join, stay off the racing line until you’re fully up to racing speed. Even if this means you drop to the back of the field, this rule is mandatory and always enforced. Do not re-join straight away if this takes you into the path of other drivers.
- Only one defensive movement per corner is allowed. No movement in the braking zone, and no excessive weaving or blocking.
- If you are about to be lapped then it is your responsibility to allow the faster car to pass in a manner that doesn’t affect their line or speed. Make your move early if possible so that the faster car can clearly see how to pass you.
- If you are faster than a car that has lapped you do so without hindering their race.
- You are only allowed to retire in the pitlane.
- When attempting to overtake, as the chasing car it is generally your responsibility if contact is made.
- It is important to have good awareness of where other cars are around you on track, so taking extra care is vital both at the start of a race and in battles.
- The race is not won at turn 1, any driver causing a dive-bomb collission will be penalised or on multiple occassions excluded from the league.
- Deliberately crashing into another car will result in a severe penalty or being permanently excluded from the league.
- Do not crash out of the race deliberately because you are frustrated, anybody found to be doing so will be penalised.
- Any incidents caused by your car when the AI has taken over are your responsibility.
- Reset to track is not allowed in any case. If reset to track is used on a particular track, you’ll be informed by the admin or moderator.
- It is your own responsibility to create a sufficient gap on the track, cars already on a flying lap do not have to yield to a faster car approaching. However, if you are on an IN/OUT lap you must let faster cars through.
- Do not retire on track at any time, this is to avoid cars not ghosting and ruining another drivers qualifying session. You must retire in the garage only. If you run out fuel, make your way back to the pits without impeding other drivers.
- It is not allowed to crash out or get disqualified deliberately.
- Do not race other drivers during qualifying. If you’re found to be doing so you will be penalised.
- Anybody found to be corner cutting to get back to the pits will be penalised.
- Instant penalties may be removed/changed if you in case of a corner cutting penalty you did not gain a significant amount of time, you followed the track as much as possible and re-joined the track as early as possible. To have instant corner cutting penalties removed/changed you need to include a screenshot of your race director, if you do not, the penalty will not be removed or changed.
Recording your race will be mandatory, this is to make steward decisions easier. If you fail to send the requested footage you will be given 5 penalty points.
- Do not move away from your grid spot until the cars ahead starts to move.
- Keep a safe distance to the car ahead without creating an unnecessarily large gap.
- Do not drive dangerously by weaving excessively or braking suddenly in front of someone.
- If two cars have any parts alongside one another on the straight or going into the braking zone of a corner, each driver must respect the space occupied by the other car. It does not matter who is ahead, nor how far they are ahead, they may not initiate a move into the other car. Both drivers have the right to continue driving in a straight line unimpeded.
- Any driver defending his position on a straight, and before any braking area, may use the full width of the track during his first move, provided no significant portion of the car attempting to pass is alongside his. For the avoidance of doubt, if any part of the front wing of the car attempting to pass is alongside the rear wheel of the car in front this will be deemed to be a ‘significant portion’.
- Very aggressive bullying of another driver on a straight is disallowed. In theory, driving sharply towards another driver does not force them to change their line, but humans being humans this will usually induce a flinch response.
- Brake-testing (i.e. braking earlier than normal to cause the driver behind to take evasive action or crash) is highly dangerous and frowned upon. Anybody found to be brake-testing will be penalised.
- You are not allowed to overtake off the circuit at any time. This is policed by the game however, glitches in the game mean it can be missed. You must make every effort to give the position back to the car you overtook illegally, and anybody found gaining an advantage will be penalised.
- Manoeuvres liable to hinder other drivers, such as deliberate crowding of a car beyond the edge of the track or any other abnormal change of direction, are not permitted.
The stewarding panel consists of multiple independent drivers. Each steward reviews evidence independently and without communication to determine:
- If a guilty party is found, whether it warrants retrospective punishment or just a reprimand
Stewards then share their conclusions. Guilt is decided by simple majority of 2 out of 3. If guilty and punishment is required, stewards decide, from a pre-set list of possible penalties, which is most appropriate.
Deadline Division 1 incidents : Thursday 8pm CEST
Deadline Division 2 incidents : Saturday 8pm CEST
Available Standard penalties are as follows:
- Reprimand (+2 penalty points)
- 5 seconds or 1 place position penalty (+5 penalty points)
- 10 seconds or 2 place position penalty (+8 penalty points)
- Qualifying ban (penalty points administered with discretion, applied when a race penalty is insufficient)
- Race ban
- Repeated offense of a rule may result in a harsher penalty.
- The stewards decide whether you receive a time or place penalty and can give different penalties than the standard penalties when that is better
!! When a driver accumulates 25 penalty points, he will be disqualified for the following race !!
Penalty points may also be applied by administrators, or stewards at their discretion for minor offences, including but not limited to:
- Abusive and/or insulting language
- Discrimination (including race, nationality, sex, sexual orientation etc.)
- Repeated failure to attend races without prior notice (may result in league expulsion)
- Late attendance to race sessions
- Repeated communication (vocal or by text) during race sessions
- Unsporting behaviour
- Retiring or leaving the session
Penalty points may be removed by organiser.